Newark, Delaware -foreclosures
Looking to Purchase?
Let me start by saying that it is impossible for me to include here everything I
have learned in 20 years of selling foreclosures. I will simply touch on some
topics to contemplate and leave the details for a future time. The most important
point is to consult an agent who thoroughly understands bank-owned houses and
everything that will be taking place during the foreclosure buying process.
How one approaches the process of making an offer on a foreclosure will be
influenced by the home itself. Regardless of the house, there are multiple
issues to consider. For example:
* inspections- which ones and when?
* inspections- who to hire?
* Seller/bank addendum- buyer's responsibilities?
* Agreement of Sale contingencies- which ones?
* offer amount- how much to offer?
* down payment- how much?
* financial assistance from Seller- available and how much?
* financing- which program is best?
* municipalities- what is required?
* settlement- who pays what?
* settlement- when and who?
concord realty group
Wilmington, Delaware 19810
302.293.8323 direct- cell